The Benefits of Azure and the cloud
We can help you and your business implement Microsoft Azure into your current environment. There are multiple deployment models you can follow. They are Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Clouds. There are several benefits to using Microsoft Azure cloud computing. These are cost, speed, global scale, productivity, performance, and reliability.
- Cost - Cloud computing eliminates the capital expenses of buying Hardware and software, setting up and running on-site datacenters.
- Speed - Agility in the provisioning of computing resources through self-service and on-demand features enable more flexibility and reduce the need for capacity planning.
- Global Scale - The ability to scale elastically and being able to deliver the right amount of resources when needed and from the right geographical location.
- Productivity - Removes the need for hardware setup and software patching and allows IT managers to spend more time on achieving more important business goals.
- Performance - Benefits include reduced network latency for applications and global access.
- Reliability - Performs data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity easier and less expensive because data can be mirrored in multiple locations around the world.
Why use Microsoft Azure?
- Platform As A Service (Paas)
- .Net Compatibility
- Security Offerings
- Hybrid solutions for Seamless Cloud Connectivity
- Integrated Environment
- Easy Learning Curve
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Advantage
Local Microsoft Azure Services
If you are looking for professional local Microsoft Azure services, give us a call (775) 229-4254